Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Asset Bundle including Sprite texture for Material even though the Sprite is explicitly in another bundle
1. Open the attached project "AssetBundle_LoadAssetBug.zip";
2. Open the testScene.unity;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Select the fourth button - "Sprite Texture, Do Not Load Texture Bundle".
Expected results: The texture applied on the cubes will not be rendered.
Actual results: The material renders the texture as if the texture's AssetBundle was loaded.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0a1, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4, 2018.1.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs