Search Issue Tracker
When an Asset Bundle is directly referencing a sprite, auto packed into a "SpriteAtlas", its manifest has incorrect YAML lines
1. Open "1127021" project
2. "DBeam" -> "Build" -> "Asset Bundles" -> "HD"
3. Go to Project folder -> "Build" -> "Asset bundles" -> "hd"
4. Examine "hd.manifest" with a Text Editor
5. Repeat steps 2-4
6. Notice that the "hd.manifest" is sometimes different
Expected Result: Asset Bundle manifest files are consistent
Actual Result: Asset Bundle manifest files are sometimes different
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b3, 2018.3.7f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.20f2 (Compilation Errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source