Search Issue Tracker
Weird looking white line in Profiler window
Open the Profiler window. Notice white line (as indicated in the attached window). This is the same line that is displayed when users clicks specific location in Profiler window to inspect collected data, but the line should not be rendered when there is no data in the profiler.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display