Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[WebRequest][iOS] UnityWebRequest.isError is 'false' when there is no access to the internet or incorrect url is used
1. Open attached project
2. Either turn on airplane mode on device or on any scene add incorrect link in webrequest(url)
3. Build to iOS
4. Click "WebRequest" button
5. No error will be thrown and nothing will happen
Repro with: 5.3.0b3, 5.3.0f2 iPad Mini 4 9.1, iPhone 5 8.4.1
Note: works properly on editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Dec 21, 2017 14:54
still on 2017.2.1p1 on android API 17!
Mar 22, 2017 13:33
Would be nice to know in WHICH version this is fixed...
"Fixed in future release" is a awesome information though.
Mar 21, 2017 03:27
I use `www.responseCode != 200` to avoid this bug
Mar 17, 2017 15:30
this issue can not fixed on 5.5.2f1
1. Create simple project with UnityWebRequest
2. Build and launch, disable the internet
3. On Android .isError == true
4. On iOS .isError == false
Mar 14, 2017 02:03
hello, is this really fixed? I am still encountering it. When there is no internet connection, www.isError is returning false in iOS. Normal on android, or unityEditor.
Feb 17, 2016 02:01
I'm seeing this exact issue with the WWW object as well. iOS only, not android or editor.