Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a16
[WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video
1. Open the “IN13187_VideoSeek“ project
2. Open the “SampleScene” scene
3. Build And Run using WebGL
4. Click to play the video
5. Click to pause the video
6. Click “Seek Halfway”
Expected result: Video frame changes
Actual result: Video frame doesn’t change
Reproduced in: 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.13f1, 2022.2.0b5, 2023.1.0a6
Could not test in: 2020.3.38f1 (python errors)
Reproduced on: macOS Monterey 12.0.1
1. Not reproduced in Play mode
2. “Seek Beginning” seems to work fine
Also: appears to be specific to Chrome. Safari works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a16):
Clearing cached timestamp of previous texture update when seek completes to force texture update at the next occasion. Some browsers (Chrome) don't change the timestamp when seek settles, leading to missed updates.