Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] Task awaited with Task.ConfigureAwait(false) does not continue in a WebGL build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build and run on WebGL
3. Observe that ConfigureAwait(false) does not output "Async task continued on <SynchronizationContext type>" and "Coroutine completed"
Expected result: Task awaited with Task.ConfigureAwait(false) should continue in a WebGL build
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position