Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] Task awaited with Task.ConfigureAwait(false) does not continue in a WebGL build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build and run on WebGL
3. Observe that ConfigureAwait(false) does not output "Async task continued on <SynchronizationContext type>" and "Coroutine completed"
Expected result: Task awaited with Task.ConfigureAwait(false) should continue in a WebGL build
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"