Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] Task awaited with Task.ConfigureAwait(false) does not continue in a WebGL build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build and run on WebGL
3. Observe that ConfigureAwait(false) does not output "Async task continued on <SynchronizationContext type>" and "Coroutine completed"
Expected result: Task awaited with Task.ConfigureAwait(false) should continue in a WebGL build
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework