Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] Task awaited with Task.ConfigureAwait(false) does not continue in a WebGL build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Build and run on WebGL
3. Observe that ConfigureAwait(false) does not output "Async task continued on <SynchronizationContext type>" and "Coroutine completed"
Expected result: Task awaited with Task.ConfigureAwait(false) should continue in a WebGL build
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a7, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] SelectionDragger dragging node is slow
- [Particles] Assigning non-r/w mesh to particle system shape module doesn't work anymore in Editor
- Timeline Preview mode locks Prefab isolation mode
- Unity crashes on "CalculateSurfaceArea" when selecting a specific prefab in the Hierarchy or in the Project Window
- UI Image Animation flickers in a Standalone build