Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[WebGL] server compression settings warning lost with new embedding scheme
-e: in case your server isn't configured to serve gzip/brotli compressed content properly we used to log a hint about that in the console. we no longer do that.
--create a new project
--set the build compression settings to either gzip or brotli
--run the build from a server that isn't setup for serving compressed content
--NOTICE you don't get a hint in the console about this
--the error used to look like this:
---"Decompressed Release/553gzip.memgz in 98ms. You can remove this delay if you configure your web server to host files using gz compression."
-works with 5.5, stops working with 5.6
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()