Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[WebGL] server compression settings warning lost with new embedding scheme
-e: in case your server isn't configured to serve gzip/brotli compressed content properly we used to log a hint about that in the console. we no longer do that.
--create a new project
--set the build compression settings to either gzip or brotli
--run the build from a server that isn't setup for serving compressed content
--NOTICE you don't get a hint in the console about this
--the error used to look like this:
---"Decompressed Release/553gzip.memgz in 98ms. You can remove this delay if you configure your web server to host files using gz compression."
-works with 5.5, stops working with 5.6
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete