Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[WebGL] server compression settings warning lost with new embedding scheme
-e: in case your server isn't configured to serve gzip/brotli compressed content properly we used to log a hint about that in the console. we no longer do that.
--create a new project
--set the build compression settings to either gzip or brotli
--run the build from a server that isn't setup for serving compressed content
--NOTICE you don't get a hint in the console about this
--the error used to look like this:
---"Decompressed Release/553gzip.memgz in 98ms. You can remove this delay if you configure your web server to host files using gz compression."
-works with 5.5, stops working with 5.6
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area