Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[WebGL] server compression settings warning lost with new embedding scheme
-e: in case your server isn't configured to serve gzip/brotli compressed content properly we used to log a hint about that in the console. we no longer do that.
--create a new project
--set the build compression settings to either gzip or brotli
--run the build from a server that isn't setup for serving compressed content
--NOTICE you don't get a hint in the console about this
--the error used to look like this:
---"Decompressed Release/553gzip.memgz in 98ms. You can remove this delay if you configure your web server to host files using gz compression."
-works with 5.5, stops working with 5.6
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled