Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[WebGL] server compression settings warning lost with new embedding scheme
-e: in case your server isn't configured to serve gzip/brotli compressed content properly we used to log a hint about that in the console. we no longer do that.
--create a new project
--set the build compression settings to either gzip or brotli
--run the build from a server that isn't setup for serving compressed content
--NOTICE you don't get a hint in the console about this
--the error used to look like this:
---"Decompressed Release/553gzip.memgz in 98ms. You can remove this delay if you configure your web server to host files using gz compression."
-works with 5.5, stops working with 5.6
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework