Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[WebGL] MissingMethodException: Method not found. Default constructor not found 'UnityEngine.SliderState'
1. Open attached project (or download from Asset Store https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/22817)
2. Open 'Elements Preview' scene
3. Build setting. Switch to WebGL
4. Player Settings: WebGL memory size 1024 , Enable exceptions : Full
5. Build and Run for WebGL
6. Click on the slider in the scene to set some value
MissingMethodException: Method not found. Default constructor not found 'UnityEngine.SliderState'
Repro in Version 2017.2.0b1 (1a1b26354326)
Not repro in Version 2017.1.0f3 (472613c02cf7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."