Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[WebGL] MissingMethodException: Method not found. Default constructor not found 'UnityEngine.SliderState'
1. Open attached project (or download from Asset Store https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/22817)
2. Open 'Elements Preview' scene
3. Build setting. Switch to WebGL
4. Player Settings: WebGL memory size 1024 , Enable exceptions : Full
5. Build and Run for WebGL
6. Click on the slider in the scene to set some value
MissingMethodException: Method not found. Default constructor not found 'UnityEngine.SliderState'
Repro in Version 2017.2.0b1 (1a1b26354326)
Not repro in Version 2017.1.0f3 (472613c02cf7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows