Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[WebGL] MissingMethodException: Method not found. Default constructor not found 'UnityEngine.SliderState'
1. Open attached project (or download from Asset Store https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/22817)
2. Open 'Elements Preview' scene
3. Build setting. Switch to WebGL
4. Player Settings: WebGL memory size 1024 , Enable exceptions : Full
5. Build and Run for WebGL
6. Click on the slider in the scene to set some value
MissingMethodException: Method not found. Default constructor not found 'UnityEngine.SliderState'
Repro in Version 2017.2.0b1 (1a1b26354326)
Not repro in Version 2017.1.0f3 (472613c02cf7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags