Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[WebGL] MissingMethodException: Method not found. Default constructor not found 'UnityEngine.SliderState'
1. Open attached project (or download from Asset Store https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/22817)
2. Open 'Elements Preview' scene
3. Build setting. Switch to WebGL
4. Player Settings: WebGL memory size 1024 , Enable exceptions : Full
5. Build and Run for WebGL
6. Click on the slider in the scene to set some value
MissingMethodException: Method not found. Default constructor not found 'UnityEngine.SliderState'
Repro in Version 2017.2.0b1 (1a1b26354326)
Not repro in Version 2017.1.0f3 (472613c02cf7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts