Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[WebGL] Missing Progress bar for some projects
1. Open any large project (user's project and builds are added in Edit)
2. Build and run it on WebGL
Expected: when loading built project, progress bar will be shown
Actual: window stays empty until Unity logo shows
Note: changing "splashScreenStyle": "Dark" to "Light" or vice versa in ProjectName.json works only for some machines
(Progress bar was shown, on empty projects)
Reproduced on 5.6.0f2, f3
Not reproducible on 5.5, 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.