Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[WebGL] Incorrect loading progress is shown in the Player when Build files are compressed using Brotli
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. In the Publishing Settings, set the Compression Format to "Brotli" (Edit->Project Settings->Player->Publishing Settings)
3. Make a WebGL build
4. Open the built WebGL Player in a browser
5. Spam the refresh button
Expected result: Loading progress is shown iteratively
Actual result: Loading progress is not shown until it reaches 90%
Reproducible with: 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a2
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.18f1 (Brotli compressed files don't have the ".br" file extension)
- Web server should be configured to add correct encoding for *.br files
- Player loading progress with Brotli compression jumps from 0 to 90 percent
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes