Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] "Data too long to fit the audioclip: . X sample(s) discarded" on "audioClip.setData"
1. Open "megalon.zip" project and download "2018_12_27_14_05_26_654.json"
2. Build and Run project for WebGL
3. Drag "2018_12_27_14_05_26_654.json" into the appropriate area
5. Access the Developers Console
6. Notice an error: "Data too long to fit the audioclip: . 27495 sample(s) discarded"
Expected Result: No errors appear
Actual Result: Error appears every time the audio clip is player
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.18f1
Desktop Team Management has evaluated this issue and determined that it does not meet our current bug severity threshold. If you would like your issue to be reviewed again, please re-submit your bug
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] When using Press Interactions in a 2D Composite Action, the Performed doesn't fire as expected.
- [PlayerInput][WebGL] Player Input component does not work in WebGL
- [OSX][XInput][IL2CPP] Xbox controller input does not work.
- Timeline curve key options are broken
- [OSX] UI Scroll View is much more sensitive to scroll after upgrading to 2019.2