Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] "Data too long to fit the audioclip: . X sample(s) discarded" on "audioClip.setData"
1. Open "megalon.zip" project and download "2018_12_27_14_05_26_654.json"
2. Build and Run project for WebGL
3. Drag "2018_12_27_14_05_26_654.json" into the appropriate area
5. Access the Developers Console
6. Notice an error: "Data too long to fit the audioclip: . 27495 sample(s) discarded"
Expected Result: No errors appear
Actual Result: Error appears every time the audio clip is player
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website