Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
[WebGL]Crash when Strip Engine Code is enabled
1) Open attached project (empty one does not crash)
2) Make sure "Strip Engine Code" is enabled in player settings
3) Build and run on WebGL
4) See a crash with such error - http://i.imgur.com/OV3mHHp.png
Regression first seen in 5.3.1f1 (cc9cbbcc37b4)
Thu, 17 Dec 2015 13:01:19 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website