Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4
[WebGL] Canvas Size/Resolution will not scale in browser when using Linear color space
How to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Switch platform to WebGL and set "Colour Space" to Linear
4. Open build project on browser and inspect WebGL player
5. In Inspector, open body -> div -> div -> Canvas and change width and height
Actual result: When using the linear colour space option in the player settings of a WebGL build, the <canvas> element is not resized/scalable. However, with the Gamma option, it is.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b3
Tested on Chrome and Firefox
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone