Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[WebGL] Canvas Size/Resolution will not scale in browser when using Linear color space
How to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Switch platform to WebGL and set "Colour Space" to Linear
4. Open build project on browser and inspect WebGL player
5. In Inspector, open body -> div -> div -> Canvas and change width and height
Actual result: When using the linear colour space option in the player settings of a WebGL build, the <canvas> element is not resized/scalable. However, with the Gamma option, it is.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b3
Tested on Chrome and Firefox
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached