Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4
[WebGL] Canvas Size/Resolution will not scale in browser when using Linear color space
How to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Switch platform to WebGL and set "Colour Space" to Linear
4. Open build project on browser and inspect WebGL player
5. In Inspector, open body -> div -> div -> Canvas and change width and height
Actual result: When using the linear colour space option in the player settings of a WebGL build, the <canvas> element is not resized/scalable. However, with the Gamma option, it is.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p2, 2018.1.0b3
Tested on Chrome and Firefox
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project