Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
WebGL build does not call Interface functions for native render plugins
Steps to reproduce:
1. open users attached project and build for WebGL
2. play it
Expected: visual effects
Actual: plugin does not function and browser console will indicate that the device type is set to kUnityGfxRendererNull
Reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade