Search Issue Tracker
WebGL build does not call Interface functions for native render plugins
Steps to reproduce:
1. open users attached project and build for WebGL
2. play it
Expected: visual effects
Actual: plugin does not function and browser console will indicate that the device type is set to kUnityGfxRendererNull
Reproduced: 5.2.5f1, 5.4.0p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown