Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[WebGL] Autoconnecting project to profiler locks up browser periodically
1) Create new project
Optional: Create a moving cube to better see when it freezes
2) Change platform to WebGL
3) Enable 'Development build' and 'Autoconnect to Profiler' options in Build settings
4) Build and run
5) After 15-60 seconds the browser becomes not responding.
Notes: Sometimes the browser unstucks itself after some time, or if on Firefox, when this prompt appears ( http://i.imgur.com/mNOvz8P.png ), click Continue and it will work again until next freeze up. Trying to debug loads up this - http://i.imgur.com/BRI5CqY.png - but the browser still becomes unresponsive from time to time.
Doesn't happen in Android IL2CPP build
Tested and fails on:
--Firefox 45, 43.0.2, 40.0.2, 37.0
--Chrome 48, 50,
--Chrome 50 (after several minutes)
Works well with latest Safari + FF on OSX.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's