Search Issue Tracker
WebcamTexture Doesn't work on HoloLens 2
1. What happened
WebcamTexture doesn't work on the HoloLens 2. It works in the editor and HoloLens 1. HoloLens 2
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Build, deploy, and run on a HoloLens 2
Log is attached showing the error:
Error: Operation has failed with error 0xc00d36e6: The requested attribute was not found. (C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/MetroPlayer/MetroWebCamTexture.cpp:WebCamTexture::Update at 613)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'