Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
WebCamTexture doesn't free all allocated memory on UWP upon destruction
This test project contains a plane with a webcam texture attached to it, and a button to tear it down and then 5 seconds later reinitialize it. Repro steps:
1. Open attached project
2. Build to UWP (I used debug/IL2CPP build)
3. Run on local or remote machine (I ran on local PC as x64 app)
4. Observe that as you click the button the app memory usage keeps increasing (it's shown on the screen). Don't press the button multiple times without waiting for it reload as the test script doesn't handle that gracefully.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process