Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
WebCamTexture doesn't free all allocated memory on UWP upon destruction
This test project contains a plane with a webcam texture attached to it, and a button to tear it down and then 5 seconds later reinitialize it. Repro steps:
1. Open attached project
2. Build to UWP (I used debug/IL2CPP build)
3. Run on local or remote machine (I ran on local PC as x64 app)
4. Observe that as you click the button the app memory usage keeps increasing (it's shown on the screen). Don't press the button multiple times without waiting for it reload as the test script doesn't handle that gracefully.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- [PLM] Changing "Lightmap Parameters" does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites