Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
WebCamTexture doesn't free all allocated memory on UWP upon destruction
This test project contains a plane with a webcam texture attached to it, and a button to tear it down and then 5 seconds later reinitialize it. Repro steps:
1. Open attached project
2. Build to UWP (I used debug/IL2CPP build)
3. Run on local or remote machine (I ran on local PC as x64 app)
4. Observe that as you click the button the app memory usage keeps increasing (it's shown on the screen). Don't press the button multiple times without waiting for it reload as the test script doesn't handle that gracefully.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed