Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
WebCamTexture doesn't free all allocated memory on UWP upon destruction
This test project contains a plane with a webcam texture attached to it, and a button to tear it down and then 5 seconds later reinitialize it. Repro steps:
1. Open attached project
2. Build to UWP (I used debug/IL2CPP build)
3. Run on local or remote machine (I ran on local PC as x64 app)
4. Observe that as you click the button the app memory usage keeps increasing (it's shown on the screen). Don't press the button multiple times without waiting for it reload as the test script doesn't handle that gracefully.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project