Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
WebCamTexture doesn't free all allocated memory on UWP upon destruction
This test project contains a plane with a webcam texture attached to it, and a button to tear it down and then 5 seconds later reinitialize it. Repro steps:
1. Open attached project
2. Build to UWP (I used debug/IL2CPP build)
3. Run on local or remote machine (I ran on local PC as x64 app)
4. Observe that as you click the button the app memory usage keeps increasing (it's shown on the screen). Don't press the button multiple times without waiting for it reload as the test script doesn't handle that gracefully.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called