Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[Web platform] Player connection not started with "Emscripten SDK for this platform is not present at.."
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch to WebGL platform in Build Settings
3. Build the project for WebGL
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Build finishes and "InvalidOperationException: Emscripten SDK for this platform is not present" error is thrown
Affects Windows, Mac, and Linux editors
Unity version: 2022.2.0a9.1399
InvalidOperationException: Emscripten SDK for this platform is not present at /Applications/Unity/2022.2.0a9_941928b624d9/Unity.app/Contents/PlaybackEngines/WebGLSupport/BuildTools/Emscripten-mac-x64. Did you build support for this platform?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable