Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[Web platform] Player connection not started with "Emscripten SDK for this platform is not present at.."
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Switch to WebGL platform in Build Settings
3. Build the project for WebGL
Expected result: Build succeeds
Actual result: Build finishes and "InvalidOperationException: Emscripten SDK for this platform is not present" error is thrown
Affects Windows, Mac, and Linux editors
Unity version: 2022.2.0a9.1399
InvalidOperationException: Emscripten SDK for this platform is not present at /Applications/Unity/2022.2.0a9_941928b624d9/Unity.app/Contents/PlaybackEngines/WebGLSupport/BuildTools/Emscripten-mac-x64. Did you build support for this platform?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player