Search Issue Tracker
[WASM] scene throws asm.setThrew
-e: so this is only half broken, the scene throws an exception in editor too but when played in with WASM throws the error reported by forum folks so this might be a first lead until we get their repro
--open attached scene
--make wasm build
--run in wasm browser
--NOTICE error being thrown
---TypeError: asm.setThrew is not a function
This is a duplicate of issue #897782[WebAssembly] IPAddress.NetworkToHostOrder(long) does not work on WebGL with WebAssembly enabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems