Search Issue Tracker
[WASM] scene throws asm.setThrew
-e: so this is only half broken, the scene throws an exception in editor too but when played in with WASM throws the error reported by forum folks so this might be a first lead until we get their repro
--open attached scene
--make wasm build
--run in wasm browser
--NOTICE error being thrown
---TypeError: asm.setThrew is not a function
This is a duplicate of issue #897782[WebAssembly] IPAddress.NetworkToHostOrder(long) does not work on WebGL with WebAssembly enabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.