Search Issue Tracker
[WASM] scene throws asm.setThrew
-e: so this is only half broken, the scene throws an exception in editor too but when played in with WASM throws the error reported by forum folks so this might be a first lead until we get their repro
--open attached scene
--make wasm build
--run in wasm browser
--NOTICE error being thrown
---TypeError: asm.setThrew is not a function
This is a duplicate of issue #897782[WebAssembly] IPAddress.NetworkToHostOrder(long) does not work on WebGL with WebAssembly enabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2