Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[WebAssembly] IPAddress.NetworkToHostOrder(long) does not work on WebGL with WebAssembly enabled
1. Open project attached (wa_NetworkToHostOrderBug.zip).
2. Build project on WebGL with WebAssembly marked.
3. Run it.
Expected result: Game launches succesfully.
Actual result: Game stops and error appears "Uncaught TypeError: asm.setTempRet() is not a function"
Note: WebAssembly is enabled. There is only one code in line start function: Debug.ErrorLog(IPAddress.NetworkToHostOrder(0L));
Reproduced on: 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1
Fixed on 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b9 and 2017.2.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
May 18, 2017 13:21
Please add this fix to 5.6.
May 12, 2017 04:54
How come is this fixed when 2017.1 is not ready, and there is no backport of the fix for 5.6? Or should we create a new issue for a 5.6 backport of this to be able to vote on that?
Is the recommended solution to use 2017.1 for webassembly builds now?
I'll continue solving with 5.6 by making sure we don't let unhanled exceptions thru in the application code, which is of course good anyway, but hard to ensure especially with networking involved.