Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[WASM] downgrade startup logging from 'error'
-e: when starting WASM build several lines about it are logged in the error category while they are just informal and should look less scary
--make a wasm build
--NOTICE several "errors" informing you that wasm build is being loaded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded