Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[WASM] downgrade startup logging from 'error'
-e: when starting WASM build several lines about it are logged in the error category while they are just informal and should look less scary
--make a wasm build
--NOTICE several "errors" informing you that wasm build is being loaded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Apr 03, 2017 11:13
I agree - they should not be logged as 'errors'