Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Loading Scene files with removed Unity components results in uninformative errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1179905-19.3.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("1")
3. Select Bug > Check Dependencies
4. Inspect the console
Expected results: No warnings are thrown
Actual results: "Component of type GUI Layer is no longer available in Unity" warning is thrown
Other possible warnings:
"Component of type GUI Texture is no longer available in Unity" warning is thrown
"Component of type GUI Text is no longer available in Unity" warning is thrown
Related error: "Component could not be loaded when loading game object. Cleaning up!"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0a3 (The GUI layer was deprecated and the warning was added on 2019.3.0a4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform