Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Warning is shown when destroying object with CompositeCollider2D component on it
1. Open the project, attached by tester (compositeColliderWarning.zip)
2. Open "scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press Space to destroy the object in the scene
5. Observe the console
Expected: object is destoryed without any warnings
Actual: "Component of class 'CompositeCollider2D' does not support SetEnabled calls" warning is displayed after destroying the object with CompositeCollider2D on it
Reproduced in 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a2
Did not reproduce in 5.6.0f2
Regression introduced in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position