Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Warning appears when Scrollbar Navigation is set to Vertical and Direction is set to "Top To Bottom"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load scene "SceneWithNewEventSystem"
3. Select Canvas->Bkg->ScrollView -> Scrollbar Vertical in a Hierarchy window
4. Notice warning in the Inspector window Scrollbar Component
Expected result: There are no warnings in the Inspector window when Scrollbar Navigation is set to Vertical and Direction is set to "Top To Bottom". The warning should appear if Scrollbar Navigation and Direction are incompatible.
Actual result: Warning appears: The selected scrollbar direction conflicts with navigation. Not all navigation options may work.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9, 2019.3.14f1
Can't test on 18.4 because of errors.
Scrollbar still works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use