Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Warning appears when Scrollbar Navigation is set to Vertical and Direction is set to "Top To Bottom"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load scene "SceneWithNewEventSystem"
3. Select Canvas->Bkg->ScrollView -> Scrollbar Vertical in a Hierarchy window
4. Notice warning in the Inspector window Scrollbar Component
Expected result: There are no warnings in the Inspector window when Scrollbar Navigation is set to Vertical and Direction is set to "Top To Bottom". The warning should appear if Scrollbar Navigation and Direction are incompatible.
Actual result: Warning appears: The selected scrollbar direction conflicts with navigation. Not all navigation options may work.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9, 2019.3.14f1
Can't test on 18.4 because of errors.
Scrollbar still works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible