Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Warning appears when Scrollbar Navigation is set to Vertical and Direction is set to "Top To Bottom"
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load scene "SceneWithNewEventSystem"
3. Select Canvas->Bkg->ScrollView -> Scrollbar Vertical in a Hierarchy window
4. Notice warning in the Inspector window Scrollbar Component
Expected result: There are no warnings in the Inspector window when Scrollbar Navigation is set to Vertical and Direction is set to "Top To Bottom". The warning should appear if Scrollbar Navigation and Direction are incompatible.
Actual result: Warning appears: The selected scrollbar direction conflicts with navigation. Not all navigation options may work.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a11, 2020.1.0b9, 2019.3.14f1
Can't test on 18.4 because of errors.
Scrollbar still works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first