Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Found in [Package]
[Vulkan] Shader Graph compilation errors on Vulkan - cannot convert from 'const float' to 'global 4-component vector of bool'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project(Check edit below) using the '-xr-tests' as command-line arguments
2. Open Scene named "4013_TransparentMotionVector"
3. Select the HDRP_Test_Camera GameObject and check if XR compatibility is enabled under the HDRP_Test Settings component
4. Click Window -> General -> Test Runner
5. Select the PlayMode tab and search for test "4013_TransparentMotionVector"
6. Run the test and observe the results
Expected result: The test succeeds with no issues
Actual result: The test fails throwing an error in 'Shader Graphs/SG_Fabric_TransparentWithMotionVector': '' : compilation terminated at line 1103 (on vulkan)
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b2(10.0.0-preview.27, 10.1.0-preview.21)
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.10f1(7.5.1), 2020.1.5f1(8.3.1), 2020.2.0b1(9.0.0-preview.68, 10.0.0-preview.27)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1(HDRP was in early preview stage)
1. Graphics APIs tested: D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project