Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Vulkan] Poor performance when using AsyncGPUReadback.Request
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Choose Vulkan Graphic API
3. Enter the Play Mode
-- see that the frame rate is very low
4. Choose D3D11 Graphic API
-- frame rate is good
Reproducible with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
Not compatible with 2017.4
Actual results: low frame rate
Expected results: normal frame rate
Notes: this happens in both the Editor and Build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker