Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Vulkan] Poor performance when using AsyncGPUReadback.Request
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Choose Vulkan Graphic API
3. Enter the Play Mode
-- see that the frame rate is very low
4. Choose D3D11 Graphic API
-- frame rate is good
Reproducible with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
Not compatible with 2017.4
Actual results: low frame rate
Expected results: normal frame rate
Notes: this happens in both the Editor and Build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler