Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Vulkan] Poor performance when using AsyncGPUReadback.Request
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Choose Vulkan Graphic API
3. Enter the Play Mode
-- see that the frame rate is very low
4. Choose D3D11 Graphic API
-- frame rate is good
Reproducible with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
Not compatible with 2017.4
Actual results: low frame rate
Expected results: normal frame rate
Notes: this happens in both the Editor and Build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3