Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Vulkan] Poor performance when using AsyncGPUReadback.Request
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Choose Vulkan Graphic API
3. Enter the Play Mode
-- see that the frame rate is very low
4. Choose D3D11 Graphic API
-- frame rate is good
Reproducible with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
Not compatible with 2017.4
Actual results: low frame rate
Expected results: normal frame rate
Notes: this happens in both the Editor and Build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first