Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Vulkan] Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" on MeshRenderers and SkinnedMeshRenderers is wrong
1. Build Vulkan Player of the repro scene
2. Observe and compare with DX11 or other APIs
Expected and Actual Result please refer to image in comment.
Reproducible with : 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers