Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Vulkan] Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" on MeshRenderers and SkinnedMeshRenderers is wrong
1. Build Vulkan Player of the repro scene
2. Observe and compare with DX11 or other APIs
Expected and Actual Result please refer to image in comment.
Reproducible with : 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button