Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Vulkan] Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" on MeshRenderers and SkinnedMeshRenderers is wrong
1. Build Vulkan Player of the repro scene
2. Observe and compare with DX11 or other APIs
Expected and Actual Result please refer to image in comment.
Reproducible with : 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes