Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Vulkan] Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" on MeshRenderers and SkinnedMeshRenderers is wrong
1. Build Vulkan Player of the repro scene
2. Observe and compare with DX11 or other APIs
Expected and Actual Result please refer to image in comment.
Reproducible with : 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle