Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Vulkan] Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" on MeshRenderers and SkinnedMeshRenderers is wrong
1. Build Vulkan Player of the repro scene
2. Observe and compare with DX11 or other APIs
Expected and Actual Result please refer to image in comment.
Reproducible with : 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3, 5.6.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene