Search Issue Tracker
[Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
When trying to load a repro project from one of our cases (https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/971912/), the editor crashed when loading the project.
The log says it crashed when creating the VK GfxDevice.
The log is in the .zip as well.
Note: this happens on Windows, trunk ~18 Sep 2018.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets