Search Issue Tracker
[Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
When trying to load a repro project from one of our cases (https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/971912/), the editor crashed when loading the project.
The log says it crashed when creating the VK GfxDevice.
The log is in the .zip as well.
Note: this happens on Windows, trunk ~18 Sep 2018.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework