Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Vulkan] ComputeBuffer data is corrupted when ComputeBuffer.SetData is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1185630.zip"
2. Open the Test Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press Add data button multiple times
Expected result: Console logs numbers in a sequence adding one number after each button press
Actual result: Console sometimes writes random numbers (usually 1s and 0s) after some button presses
Reproducible with: 2018.4.14f1, 2020.1.0a16
Unity Collections package is not available on Unity 2017.4, therefore the issue is not reproducible.
Could not reproduce using Nvidia graphics card drivers 431.60, however, the issue reproduced after updating to the latest 441.66 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'