Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[Vulkan] Built scene crash and SymGetSymFromAddr64 error: 'Attempt to access invalid address.'
1. Open project
2. Go to Player Settings- > Other settings -> Graphics APIs for Windows. Make sure, that there is only Vulkan included
3. Build and run 'DemoWalk' scene.
Expected: scene will run
Actual: scene crashes or freezes after a few mouse clicks in executable window
Reproduced on 5.6.0b7, f3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Scripts which cause crash are in Camera game object. If any of these 2 scripts are disabled, crash becomes not reproducible.
Everything works properly in editor and DX11 build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mixed lighting does not differentiate between static and non-static objects in playmode
- Asset Serialization Mode Force Text saves NavMesh in binary
- CanvasRenderer.cull cannot be set to false if it is set to true on Awake/Start/OnEnable
- Crash in AnimationClip::BuildMecanimDataMainThread when entering a Play mode
- Transform Scale loses precision when duplicating child GameObject