Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[Vulkan] Built scene crash and SymGetSymFromAddr64 error: 'Attempt to access invalid address.'
1. Open project
2. Go to Player Settings- > Other settings -> Graphics APIs for Windows. Make sure, that there is only Vulkan included
3. Build and run 'DemoWalk' scene.
Expected: scene will run
Actual: scene crashes or freezes after a few mouse clicks in executable window
Reproduced on 5.6.0b7, f3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Scripts which cause crash are in Camera game object. If any of these 2 scripts are disabled, crash becomes not reproducible.
Everything works properly in editor and DX11 build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Members section in Services window does not open when Invite Teammate button is pressed in Collab window
- Can't enter "Manual Activation" screen after already exiting from it to the main menu
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- [IL2CPP] UnityEngine.Ping thread leak
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject