Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Vulkan] Built scene crash and SymGetSymFromAddr64 error: 'Attempt to access invalid address.'
1. Open project
2. Go to Player Settings- > Other settings -> Graphics APIs for Windows. Make sure, that there is only Vulkan included
3. Build and run 'DemoWalk' scene.
Expected: scene will run
Actual: scene crashes or freezes after a few mouse clicks in executable window
Reproduced on 5.6.0b7, f3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Scripts which cause crash are in Camera game object. If any of these 2 scripts are disabled, crash becomes not reproducible.
Everything works properly in editor and DX11 build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after enabling certain modules in Particle System while particles are being emitted
- Warning not accounting for the first variable when multiple variables are listed after Type declaration
- Particle bounds are not being calculated correctly when transform scale is non-uniform
- Editor crashes at Transform::GetLocalScale when opening scene
- Unity crashes at GfxDeviceD3D11Base::BindBuffersForDraw when LinerRenderer.positionCount is set to big number