Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[Vulkan] Built scene crash and SymGetSymFromAddr64 error: 'Attempt to access invalid address.'
1. Open project
2. Go to Player Settings- > Other settings -> Graphics APIs for Windows. Make sure, that there is only Vulkan included
3. Build and run 'DemoWalk' scene.
Expected: scene will run
Actual: scene crashes or freezes after a few mouse clicks in executable window
Reproduced on 5.6.0b7, f3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Scripts which cause crash are in Camera game object. If any of these 2 scripts are disabled, crash becomes not reproducible.
Everything works properly in editor and DX11 build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity