Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Vulkan] Built scene crash and SymGetSymFromAddr64 error: 'Attempt to access invalid address.'
1. Open project
2. Go to Player Settings- > Other settings -> Graphics APIs for Windows. Make sure, that there is only Vulkan included
3. Build and run 'DemoWalk' scene.
Expected: scene will run
Actual: scene crashes or freezes after a few mouse clicks in executable window
Reproduced on 5.6.0b7, f3, 2017.1.0b1
Note: Scripts which cause crash are in Camera game object. If any of these 2 scripts are disabled, crash becomes not reproducible.
Everything works properly in editor and DX11 build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_PreloadTextureAtlasData.size() == m_DetailPrototypes.size()' when editing a specific terrain
- Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
- [UI] Internal error: Adding for rebuild while in rebuild loop
- Field value target changes if a new element appears above the field that is being scrolled
- Cache Server and asset post-processor can make meta files out of sync with Library folder