Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Planned for 2019.3
[Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
1. Open the QA's attached project
2. Build and Run on android device
3. Observe the screen
Expected: Interlocked operations work. Accumulated count is 256
Actual: When compute buffer is longer than 65520 * sizeof(int) interlocked operations stop to work. Accumulated count is 0
Reproduced with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9 With Vulkan on both Mono and IL2CPP
Not reproduced with OpenGLES3, iOS devices.
Reproduced with these devices:
VLNQA00124 Google Pixel 2 XL 9 Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 Adreno (TM) 540 OpenGL ES 3.2
VLNQA00173 Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro 9 Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 Adreno (TM) 506 OpenGL ES 3.2
Not reproduced with these devices:
VLNQA00277 Asus ROG Phone 8.1.0 Snapdragon 845 SDM845 Adreno (TM) 630 OpenGL ES 3.2
VLNQA00128 Samsung Galaxy Note8 9 Exynos 9 Octa 8895 Mali-G71 OpenGL ES 3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3