Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
1. Open the QA's attached project
2. Build and Run on android device
3. Observe the screen
Expected: Interlocked operations work. Accumulated count is 256
Actual: When compute buffer is longer than 65520 * sizeof(int) interlocked operations stop to work. Accumulated count is 0
Reproduced with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9 With Vulkan on both Mono and IL2CPP
Not reproduced with OpenGLES3, iOS devices.
Reproduced with these devices:
VLNQA00124 Google Pixel 2 XL 9 Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 Adreno (TM) 540 OpenGL ES 3.2
VLNQA00173 Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro 9 Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 Adreno (TM) 506 OpenGL ES 3.2
Not reproduced with these devices:
VLNQA00277 Asus ROG Phone 8.1.0 Snapdragon 845 SDM845 Adreno (TM) 630 OpenGL ES 3.2
VLNQA00128 Samsung Galaxy Note8 9 Exynos 9 Octa 8895 Mali-G71 OpenGL ES 3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker