Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
vSyncCount does not work and targetFrameRate is not ignored when vSyncCount is used in the Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "fps" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected results: The text in the middle of the Game view shows ~35 fps
Actual results: The text in the middle of the Game view shows ~300 fps (150 if the VSync is enabled in the Game view)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.3.0a3
- Enabling vSync in the Game view through drop-down will set the frames to ~150 but the targetFrameRate will still not be ignored
- In the Build, the targetFrameRate is ignored and you get the correct fps depending on what is vSync set to
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker