Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
vSyncCount does not work and targetFrameRate is not ignored when vSyncCount is used in the Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "fps" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected results: The text in the middle of the Game view shows ~35 fps
Actual results: The text in the middle of the Game view shows ~300 fps (150 if the VSync is enabled in the Game view)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.3.0a3
- Enabling vSync in the Game view through drop-down will set the frames to ~150 but the targetFrameRate will still not be ignored
- In the Build, the targetFrameRate is ignored and you get the correct fps depending on what is vSync set to
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete