Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
VSCode needs to target 4.7.2 instead of 4.5
With the targetframework version set in the csproj file as v4.5 it will give this error message in VSCode:
The reference assemblies for framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.5" were not found. To resolve this, install the SDK or Targeting Pack for this framework version or retarget your application to a version of the framework for which you have the SDK or Targeting Pack installed. Note that assemblies will be resolved from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and will be used in place of reference assemblies. Therefore your assembly may not be correctly targeted for the framework you intend.
To resolve it one can change the targetframework version in the csproj, however this will be overwritten by Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first