Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
VSCode needs to target 4.7.2 instead of 4.5
With the targetframework version set in the csproj file as v4.5 it will give this error message in VSCode:
The reference assemblies for framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.5" were not found. To resolve this, install the SDK or Targeting Pack for this framework version or retarget your application to a version of the framework for which you have the SDK or Targeting Pack installed. Note that assemblies will be resolved from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and will be used in place of reference assemblies. Therefore your assembly may not be correctly targeted for the framework you intend.
To resolve it one can change the targetframework version in the csproj, however this will be overwritten by Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window