Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[VR] When having two cameras in a scene only the Right camera's view is rendered
1. Open the attached project.
2. In the project settings and select any Virtual Reality SDK, I was using Split stereo display (non head-mounted)
3. Enter Play mode
Result: Only the Right camera's view is rendered
Workaround: disable and then re-enable the non-working camera (left) in game.
Reproducible both in the editor and the standalone versions. Tested on a Win 10 system.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0b1, 5.5.0b2
Not reproducible on: 5.5.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- Decal is not displayed when Fog is enabled