Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[VR] Multiple cameras with specific target eyes fail to render properly
1. What happened
Attempting to setup three cameras (one for each eye + one for the main display) causes issues in rendering. The image that should only be on the main display flickers into the HMD.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1) Ensure the player settings are configured for Oculus, then open the "Start" scene and hit play.
The user should see a red cube in the left eye, a green cube in the right, and a blue cube on a black background in the editor.
There should also be world space text visible in the HMD.
Specific target eyes fail to render properly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- Decal is not displayed when Fog is enabled