Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open attached project "dx11vrcrash_m.zip" (see edit for link)
2) Open scene "KriptoFX/Realistic Effects Pack v4/PC_Demo(Unity5.5+)"
3) Play it
4) Select Camera in hierarchy
Actual result: Crash
Expected: Camera is selected, nothing crashes
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.6.1p1, 2017.2.0a1
Does not crash on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Jun 08, 2017 04:32
You mean to say I should roll back to previous version ??