Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open attached project "dx11vrcrash_m.zip" (see edit for link)
2) Open scene "KriptoFX/Realistic Effects Pack v4/PC_Demo(Unity5.5+)"
3) Play it
4) Select Camera in hierarchy
Actual result: Crash
Expected: Camera is selected, nothing crashes
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.6.1p1, 2017.2.0a1
Does not crash on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder