Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[VR] Billboard particles in right eye don't change position after initialization
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "ParticleTest.zip"
2. Open scene "particletest"
3. Make sure VR mode is on in player settings
4. Play the scene
Actual result: Billboard particles on the right eye are not seen correctly (position is not updated according to the movement of the head)
Expected result: Particles move the same in both eyes
Tested and reproduce on:
Unity 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Jul 04, 2016 22:31
I can also confirm that the issue appears to go away when you turn off shadows on lights for some strange reason.
Jul 04, 2016 21:41
I'm able to reproduce this on Unity 5.4 b24 as well. Can you host the project publicly so I can confirm it on my rig as well?