Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[VR] Billboard particles in right eye don't change position after initialization
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "ParticleTest.zip"
2. Open scene "particletest"
3. Make sure VR mode is on in player settings
4. Play the scene
Actual result: Billboard particles on the right eye are not seen correctly (position is not updated according to the movement of the head)
Expected result: Particles move the same in both eyes
Tested and reproduce on:
Unity 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file