Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[VR] Billboard particles in right eye don't change position after initialization
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "ParticleTest.zip"
2. Open scene "particletest"
3. Make sure VR mode is on in player settings
4. Play the scene
Actual result: Billboard particles on the right eye are not seen correctly (position is not updated according to the movement of the head)
Expected result: Particles move the same in both eyes
Tested and reproduce on:
Unity 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash