Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[VR] Billboard particles in right eye don't change position after initialization
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "ParticleTest.zip"
2. Open scene "particletest"
3. Make sure VR mode is on in player settings
4. Play the scene
Actual result: Billboard particles on the right eye are not seen correctly (position is not updated according to the movement of the head)
Expected result: Particles move the same in both eyes
Tested and reproduce on:
Unity 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed