Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[VR] Billboard particles in right eye don't change position after initialization
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "ParticleTest.zip"
2. Open scene "particletest"
3. Make sure VR mode is on in player settings
4. Play the scene
Actual result: Billboard particles on the right eye are not seen correctly (position is not updated according to the movement of the head)
Expected result: Particles move the same in both eyes
Tested and reproduce on:
Unity 5.4.0b23, 5.5.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene