Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android] Very poor realtime reflections performance on Galaxy S8 with Mali GPU
Very low fps on Galaxy S8
The attached Reflections project gets 16-10 FPS, compared to 60ish on a Pixel 2
The attached Heavy project gets 20ish FPS, compared to 60ish on a Pixel 2 and iPhone 7
Profiling data has also been attached
Update: went all the way back to 5.6, and the issue still occurs, so I've marked this as not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website