Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Android] Very poor realtime reflections performance on Galaxy S8 with Mali GPU
Very low fps on Galaxy S8
The attached Reflections project gets 16-10 FPS, compared to 60ish on a Pixel 2
The attached Heavy project gets 20ish FPS, compared to 60ish on a Pixel 2 and iPhone 7
Profiling data has also been attached
Update: went all the way back to 5.6, and the issue still occurs, so I've marked this as not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Mar 17, 2022 15:48
Hi there, I've been able to reproduce this issue on this specific device with Unity 2020.3.23f1.
Was it really fixed?