Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android] Very poor realtime reflections performance on Galaxy S8 with Mali GPU
Very low fps on Galaxy S8
The attached Reflections project gets 16-10 FPS, compared to 60ish on a Pixel 2
The attached Heavy project gets 20ish FPS, compared to 60ish on a Pixel 2 and iPhone 7
Profiling data has also been attached
Update: went all the way back to 5.6, and the issue still occurs, so I've marked this as not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project