Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Android] Very poor realtime reflections performance on Galaxy S8 with Mali GPU
Very low fps on Galaxy S8
The attached Reflections project gets 16-10 FPS, compared to 60ish on a Pixel 2
The attached Heavy project gets 20ish FPS, compared to 60ish on a Pixel 2 and iPhone 7
Profiling data has also been attached
Update: went all the way back to 5.6, and the issue still occurs, so I've marked this as not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default