Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
VisualElement issue: child of an element set to `display:none` shows up when `SetEnabled(false)` is called on a parent element
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Package Manager
3. Toggle Off Advanced > Show Dependencies
4. Press + > Add Package from git URL
5. Press Esc
Actual result: Hidden text elements (dependencies) appears on top of the package name.
Expected result: The element should stay hidden.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2.
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.1.1f1.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0a11.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake