Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Visual Studio for Mac doesn't load Project solution if opened from Editor
1. Set External script editor to Visual Studio for Mac
2. Open any project and double-click any script
3. Script is opened as expected, but solution and project aren't loaded
4. In this case featues like intellisense and debugging aren't working
Go to Project folder and open solution from file. In this case everything is loaded as expected.
See the attached screenshots
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off