Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.8.1
Found in [Package]
Visual Scripting Graph Json string is kept in memory when graph is loaded
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Build And Run the project
4. Go back to the Editor and go to Window -> Analysis -> Memory Profiler
5. Capture New Snapshot
6. In the Memory Profiler navigate to Object and Allocations and match by Type "string" and sort by size descending
Expected result: The string is garbage collected after graph is loaded.
Actual result: The string is not garbage collected after graph is loaded.
Reproducible with: 1.7.6 (2022.2.0a14), 1.7.8 (2021.3.3f1, 2022.1.2f1, 2022.2.0a15)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values