Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UIR] UIElements Runtime - Colors are too light in the Game View in linear color space
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'Builder.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene' Scene
3. Drag NewUI.uss from Project Browser to VisualAssetTree field in Builder's Viewport Window
4. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Play Mode's color match the color in the UI Builder
Actual result: Play Mode's color is lighter than the color displayed in UI Builder
This only happens in linear color space.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b4 (UI Builder 0.7.0), 2020.1.0a5 (UI Builder 0.7.0)
Could not test: 2017.4.32f1, 2019.4.9f1 package is not introduced, 2019.2.7f1, 2019.3.0a10 and earlier due to errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first