Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Planned for 2021.1.X
Viewport Rect affects UI Canvas GameObject's positions when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space - Camera
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1325324_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Observer the Game view (Window->General->Game view)
Expected results: The buttons are in the Viewport Rect corners and middle
Actual results: Buttons that should be in corners are closer to the center instead (halfway to the middle)
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1. 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac