Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Viewing HDR through the SceneView or GameView doesn't work
1. Create an HDR scene.
2. Open the editor and view it through the game view or scene view with an HDR monitor.
3. Build the scene and view it through the same HDR monitor.
Expected Result: The HDR shoud be visible in both
Actual Result: The editor doesn't display HDR.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved