Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Viewing HDR through the SceneView or GameView doesn't work
1. Create an HDR scene.
2. Open the editor and view it through the game view or scene view with an HDR monitor.
3. Build the scene and view it through the same HDR monitor.
Expected Result: The HDR shoud be visible in both
Actual Result: The editor doesn't display HDR.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached