Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Viewing HDR through the SceneView or GameView doesn't work
1. Create an HDR scene.
2. Open the editor and view it through the game view or scene view with an HDR monitor.
3. Build the scene and view it through the same HDR monitor.
Expected Result: The HDR shoud be visible in both
Actual Result: The editor doesn't display HDR.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine