Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Viewing HDR through the SceneView or GameView doesn't work
1. Create an HDR scene.
2. Open the editor and view it through the game view or scene view with an HDR monitor.
3. Build the scene and view it through the same HDR monitor.
Expected Result: The HDR shoud be visible in both
Actual Result: The editor doesn't display HDR.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made