Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Viewing HDR through the SceneView or GameView doesn't work
1. Create an HDR scene.
2. Open the editor and view it through the game view or scene view with an HDR monitor.
3. Build the scene and view it through the same HDR monitor.
Expected Result: The HDR shoud be visible in both
Actual Result: The editor doesn't display HDR.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version