Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
VideoPlayer plays sound in mono when Audio Output Mode is set to "Direct" and the video playing has 2 channels
1. Open the attached ("VideoStereo.zip") project
2. Open "output_SampleVideo_LR_test.mp4" in Windows Media Player or any similar player
3. Observe that the sound is stereo in the player
4. Open "SampleScene"
5. Enter Play mode
6. Observe that the sound from VideoPlayer is mono
Expected results: VideoPlayer produces stereo sound
Actual results: VideoPlayer produces mono sound
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform