Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2018.4
VideoPlayer plays sound in mono when Audio Output Mode is set to "Direct" and the video playing has 2 channels
1. Open the attached ("VideoStereo.zip") project
2. Open "output_SampleVideo_LR_test.mp4" in Windows Media Player or any similar player
3. Observe that the sound is stereo in the player
4. Open "SampleScene"
5. Enter Play mode
6. Observe that the sound from VideoPlayer is mono
Expected results: VideoPlayer produces stereo sound
Actual results: VideoPlayer produces mono sound
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string