Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
VideoPlayer.Play() still has a delay after using VideoPlayer.Prepare()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: videos are played seamlessly due to being prepared
Actual result: videos still have a delay when they are started to play, even if they were prepared
Reproduced on 5.6.0p4, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1
Feature introduced in 5.6
-User suggests ideally having a queue of videos to be prepared
-The issue appears on Android platform too
Re-encoding the videos in the Unity inspector should fix any remaining issues.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode