Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
VideoPlayer.Play() still has a delay after using VideoPlayer.Prepare()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: videos are played seamlessly due to being prepared
Actual result: videos still have a delay when they are started to play, even if they were prepared
Reproduced on 5.6.0p4, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1
Feature introduced in 5.6
-User suggests ideally having a queue of videos to be prepared
-The issue appears on Android platform too
Re-encoding the videos in the Unity inspector should fix any remaining issues.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.