Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
VideoPlayer.Play() still has a delay after using VideoPlayer.Prepare()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: videos are played seamlessly due to being prepared
Actual result: videos still have a delay when they are started to play, even if they were prepared
Reproduced on 5.6.0p4, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0a1
Feature introduced in 5.6
-User suggests ideally having a queue of videos to be prepared
-The issue appears on Android platform too
Re-encoding the videos in the Unity inspector should fix any remaining issues.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3