Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
VideoPlayer.loopPointReached doesn't detect when video ends
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download VideoPlayerExample.zip and open "main_scene" scene
2. Make sure that "RENDER COMP 6" video is used in Video player component.
3. Enter play mode
4. Wait until video ends (video length 57sec)
Expected results: Video end and EndReached() is triggered.
Actual results: Video ends and EndReached() isn't triggered. After maximizing Editor window video starts playing from the beginning.
Note: When using video "RENDER COMP 4" method EndReached() is triggered.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0p4, 5.6.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send