Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
VideoPlayer.loopPointReached doesn't detect when video ends
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download VideoPlayerExample.zip and open "main_scene" scene
2. Make sure that "RENDER COMP 6" video is used in Video player component.
3. Enter play mode
4. Wait until video ends (video length 57sec)
Expected results: Video end and EndReached() is triggered.
Actual results: Video ends and EndReached() isn't triggered. After maximizing Editor window video starts playing from the beginning.
Note: When using video "RENDER COMP 4" method EndReached() is triggered.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0p4, 5.6.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website