Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
VideoPlayer.loopPointReached doesn't detect when video ends
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download VideoPlayerExample.zip and open "main_scene" scene
2. Make sure that "RENDER COMP 6" video is used in Video player component.
3. Enter play mode
4. Wait until video ends (video length 57sec)
Expected results: Video end and EndReached() is triggered.
Actual results: Video ends and EndReached() isn't triggered. After maximizing Editor window video starts playing from the beginning.
Note: When using video "RENDER COMP 4" method EndReached() is triggered.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0p4, 5.6.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "The script '<script>' could not be instantiated!" error produced in build when a script creates an object that calls GC.Handle