Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
VideoPlayer.frameReady does not get invoked after seeking a video to a frame
1. Open attached project "case_1283295-VideoPlayer_Bug_Report" from the link in edit and load Scene "Video Scene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Click the buttons "Prepare" and "Seek to frame 100" in this order
4. Observe the Console
5. Unfocus and then refocus the Editor
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: "OnFrameReady" occurs immediately after clicking "Seek to frame 100"
Actual result: "OnFrameReady" occurs after refocusing the Editor
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0a10
Editor on macOS
Player on macOS
Notes: On the Player on macOS "OnFrameReady" does not occur after refocusing the Player, however, pressing "Play" or "StepForward" invokes the missing "FrameReady"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background