Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
VideoPlayer.frameReady does not get invoked after seeking a video to a frame
1. Open attached project "case_1283295-VideoPlayer_Bug_Report" from the link in edit and load Scene "Video Scene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Click the buttons "Prepare" and "Seek to frame 100" in this order
4. Observe the Console
5. Unfocus and then refocus the Editor
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: "OnFrameReady" occurs immediately after clicking "Seek to frame 100"
Actual result: "OnFrameReady" occurs after refocusing the Editor
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0a10
Editor on macOS
Player on macOS
Notes: On the Player on macOS "OnFrameReady" does not occur after refocusing the Player, however, pressing "Play" or "StepForward" invokes the missing "FrameReady"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window