Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
VideoPlayer.frameReady does not get invoked after seeking a video to a frame
1. Open attached project "case_1283295-VideoPlayer_Bug_Report" from the link in edit and load Scene "Video Scene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Click the buttons "Prepare" and "Seek to frame 100" in this order
4. Observe the Console
5. Unfocus and then refocus the Editor
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: "OnFrameReady" occurs immediately after clicking "Seek to frame 100"
Actual result: "OnFrameReady" occurs after refocusing the Editor
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0a10
Editor on macOS
Player on macOS
Notes: On the Player on macOS "OnFrameReady" does not occur after refocusing the Player, however, pressing "Play" or "StepForward" invokes the missing "FrameReady"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets