Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
VideoPlayer.errorReceived event is not fired on connection lost
1. Download attached project "VideoPlayer5KBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "main" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Close the connection between the client and the server while the video is playing
To reproduce from a scratch:
How to reproduce :
1. Create a project with a VideoPlayer
2. Configure the VideoPlayer to play a video from a remote server.
3. Enter Play mode
4. Close the connection between the client and the server while the video is playing.
Expected Result: VideoPlayer.errorReceived event is fired like it is said in the documentation:
"Errors such as HTTP connection problems are reported through this callback."
Actual Result: VideoPlayer.errorReceived event is not fired.
- This issue appears on both Windows and OSX
- Steps to reproduce expected result:
1. Close the connection between the client and the server
2. Enter Play mode
Reproduced on Unity 5.6.4p4, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.3.0f2 and 2018.1.0a7
On Unity Unity 5.6.4p4 and 2017.1.2p3 event is not fired nor when the Internet connection is closed before entering Play mode, nor when you entered Play mode.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space